Monday, June 9, 2008

Jen's Post


Today I took the kids to a restaurant called All Aboard. It is a really neat place. Obviously it is all about trains!! Jake loves it. If you sit there in the middle the train brings you your food. They blow the train whistle and out it comes.






There is also a train going around the whole top of the restaurant.
A very neat place to eat!!! Loud, but cool. If you order dessert they give the kids a plastic train whistle. So nice of them. Maybe it's their punishments to the parents&nannies who bring in loud kids. Send them home with something to make the kids even louder.



This is the house where Jen lives!! I know, not bad. I am staying in the basement. I have my own tv so in the evenings I can go downstairs and relax if I want.



My goodness, don't they look so sweet!! They really are pretty good kids and I really enjoy them. Miranda is the oldest (on the left), Jake is the youngest (in the middle) and Lexi is the middle (on the right).








1 comments:

Grandpa and Grams said...

Jenny,
Do the kids think the same about you:)
Mom