Sunday, July 12, 2009

Next Summer With the Grandsons!!!!

I've had several model rockets as a kid and really thought my grandson's would appreciate building some with me next summer and then launching them here in Milo. We'll start first with a small one as in the first picture.......



Then we'll move on to a scale model of the 1960's Gemini rocket (easily built in the garage) .....


Lastly, we'll get some help with the construction of this masterpiece of a rocket.......
Of course some of the women in our family will have concerns but I don't think Nathan, Ryan, or Matthew will be able to stay away. Don't be alarmed when it comes to the liquid fueling or the launch-all precautions and safety systems will be installed to ensure our little boys are safe and above all have fun!
Rocketman Dad

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it is a great idea!! I can't wait to watch them go off..and then tell the police that I had nothing to do with them:)