Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Little Sammy isn't so little anymore. The boy is starting to stretch out and prefers the "Tarzan" look.

Last week Donna and I took Cole to a pumkin patch and petting farm but he was more interested in the lazy farm cat he found. He carried it around as long as he could before the old tom made a break for it.

Ryan and Alex set up a stage and performed a puppet act for the family. Alex did the motions while his dad made the characters talk. Ryan is very good at imitating all the muppet voices. Hmmmmm!!!!!


We spent four days at Ryan and Jessica's last week and had a challenging game of dominos as you can tell from Ryan's face.


It has taken a year and a half for Sammy to warm up to me long enough to rest in my lap for any length of time. Either he's accepting me into his bubble or I was just a good pillow for a couple of minutes.




0 comments: